TEF Sponsor-A-Residency Program Off to a Tremendous Start
In its inaugural year, the Tewksbury Education Foundation’s Sponsor-A-Residency initiative has raised $8,000 so far towards funding programs that take place in the district classrooms throughout the year. This campaign offers donors the unique opportunity to underwrite a specific artist, residency or curriculum-based program that is offered to the school district by the TEF. By sponsoring such programs, donors allow the TEF to further invest our allocated budget into different, critical areas within the schools.
At this time, we would like to acknowledge the following sponsors for the 2013/2014 school year:
- Singing & Dancing with Mary Amidon (Kindergarten) – The Christian, Mahoney & Puppe Families
- Published Books from Dar Hosta Residency (1st Grade) – The Madden Family
- Poetry Residency with Award-Winning Poet BJ Ward (3rd Grade) – The Abeshaus, Burns, Gordon, Madden, Warner/Millett & Stein Families
- Experiential Theatre Company Sunjata Residency (4th Grade) – The Palmer & Sheridan Families
- Songwriting with Broadway Composer Jonathan Brielle (7th Grade) – The Weiss Family
If you are interested in sponsoring a residency, learning more about this program or making a donation, please contact Kellie Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 581-8047. Also, please plan to join us for our Casino Night & Auction on May 17th at the LifeCamp in Pottersville.
The Tewksbury Education Foundation is a non-profit community organization established to raise funds
to support and enhance educational excellence in Tewksbury. Funds raised through generous private
donations, grants and special events are used to directly support students, teachers and the administration in their quest for excellence in education now and in the future.